Thursday, March 5, 2009

I've never actaully created a blog before and to be frank I've never really wanted one. However, with computers changing the face of the classroom and the capabilities needed to teach our students, the need for technology is essential. Being a twenty-first century teacher means keeping up with the latest trends in technology and one of those trends happens to be blogging. I will be interested to hear how others incorporate blogs into their classrooms, especially at the elementary school level. Any suggestions would be helpful.

1 comment:

  1. Wow blogging at the elementary level yeah that's pretty unheard of and almost impossible. This will be the first time I've came across a course that isn't mainly primary grade related. Blogging is probably only used with secondary students. I think it takes a certain maturity to praticipate in this form of communication. I've always been passive about blogging myself, but after listening to a few success stories it might not be a bad idea. Our school system doesn't quite believe in it yet which I hope changes in the near future. I'm sorry, I do not have any suggestions how to implement this in the primary grades. I will keep an eye on your blog to see what others respond. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete